Friday, November 02, 2012

Restoration Part 5: Bandai HG 1/100 Gundam D-Hell Custom

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 9 | Part 10 |

After visiting in the Cemetery, I rushed home just to continue my project. Sadly, my painted parts were not dried under the sun because after I finished painting rain instantly pours down. 


All of the parts I painted are those who I masked last night.

Used Flat Black and Signal Red.



So far I have these already finished. Some of the other parts are halfway done but still I have to work on some masking.

Here is the completed parts pre-assembled.

Here is the foot color separation I made.

I painted black under the knee spikes.
I had problem on the masking since my hand are often wet because of sweat and that makes the masking very hard for me. Some of the side skirts I painted today got messy because of the fail masking so I might redo it next time. There are still lot of work to do on the remaining parts. Lot of seam line removal and masking too. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...