Monday, November 26, 2012

WIP Part 4: Gundam Repair Base Diorama

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 |

The scaffolding are already fixed on the wood base. I used Epoxy for filling the wood. Everything is pretty much steady. I find it difficult to remove the excess epoxy around the flooring because it dries very hard as rock. 






I also made some sample container tanks to make some feel on the diorama. I used tissue roll as the cylinder and Gatorade caps for the top. I made the square base with plastic plates.

I also made a much smaller container tanks.

I put another tissue roll on the back intersection of the scaffolding.

This is what it should look like.
Everything I added are just temporary and everything can still be changed according to my preferences. I've got some suggestion from my friends about the tissue roll, to change it with plastic or metal because the painting might went wrong on the tissue roll. I am looking forward to make the flooring first before adding more things on the diorama. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...