Saturday, August 18, 2012

Restoration Part 8: Bandai MG 1/100 Wing Gundam EW ver. Ka

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 9 | Part 10 |

Update! Here is the update on the weaponry.
Prepared

Primed



Final Coat

Prepared the remaining parts and the Ammo's.

Primed them except for the clear ones.
I directly painted it with Bosny Yamaha Green.

Final coat and double coated the Clear ones.

Shield.

Inside the shield.

Buster Riffle. I painted the Ammo's with Flat Black. 


Ammo Packs. A part is missing. I think it got lost with the first owner.

Beam sabers. Top = 1 coat. Bottom = 2 coats.
You can see the 1 coated Yamaha Green has a rough feel than the 2 coats.
I will follow up on that tomorrow to have a nice finish.

The other clear parts are put into places too.
Finally, the restoration is about to finish. Just some touch ups and detailing before closing this one. Oh! Before I forgot, I need a water decals for this one too. So I think after some touch ups and detailing, this will be on hold for a certain time until I have the chance to find the ever elusive water slide decals for this one. That's it for now. Thank you for viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...