Friday, August 31, 2012

How I prepare my Items before Shipping

Recently, I have decided to sell my One Piece, Puella Magi Magica Madoka, K-ON and Gintama figures. A lot of people got interested on my items though they had problem since I am in the province and which I require shipping if they would like to buy. For those who wanted to buy my figures for sale, just shoot me a comment below or just go ahead message me directly in my Facebook account Aga Bonn Christian Bajet.

In this post, I will show you how I prepare the items before shipping. 
First, I always put some crumpled papers to fill up the blank space inside the figure box.
This will help lessen the shaking inside the box and will prevent from having damages to the figure itself.

You can try shaking the box once you have filled up the empty space.
If it is good for you, then that should be it.



Next step is to build a box as a cover to prevent scratches and dents on the Figures box.

Just make it at least fit on the figure box then secure the sides  using some packaging tape.

Also don't forget to make the top cover so that figure box will be completely inside it.
And remember not to seal it yet because the courier will inspect your package first.
They will do the job for completely sealing it for you after the inspection is made.
I think you can do this specially if the buyer will choose a pouch pack for their shipping. Damages are often on the pouch packs and sometimes it really damages the figures inside just like what happened to my past shipping to my friend. You can always ask for a FRAGILE sticker to be put on your package so there crew will see that your package needs to be handled with care.

Just adding this information. You should know your couriers cut off time. Cut off time is where the packages are sent to the plane/truck for transit. You have to send your package before that time. Because if not, your package will stay in the couriers holding area where they will stack packages from other customers too. The tendency, the longer your item will stay in the couriers holding area, the more packages will be stacked over your package and most of the time it will cause dents on your package. But still preventing dents or damages cannot be assured specially if the couriers crew are rascals and they don't value customers packages at all.

Seller must always offer the fastest and safest shipping for their items and of course it will be at a higher price. Seller can also offer the cheapest, just tell them what are the risk. That's it for now. I hope this helped you. Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...