Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Package No.13

After 2 months of hiatus in buying, now here are the new batch of items I received today.
In my past items, I always use Air21 as the courier for my shipping.
Sadly, Air21 had this sudden change of rate into a double.
For now, I'll be using LBC and I hope Air21 will return to its normal rate soon.

There are 3 large boxes inside my package.



Bandai Gundam Head Collection Volume 1 & 2.
Bandai #74 Gundam Decals for my Gundam Astray  Blue Frame Second Revise

This Bandai LBX Fenrir is for a friend.
Hopefully he will get this soon.
That's it for now. Stay tuned for more updates. Thank you for viewing.

2 comments:

  1. Where did you order this? i am looking for both volume. Please let me know my email is hscitsi@gmail.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi akosiMATCHAY, I already sent you an email.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...