Sunday, August 19, 2012

Restoration Part 9: Bandai MG 1/100 Wing Gundam EW ver. Ka


Finishing off the painting sessions for this restoration. Here are the updates I made.
Detailed painting some parts of the Shield to to lessen the hollowness of the inner shield.
Likewise with the skirt armors. I also painted the Foot for extra details.
I painted the upper half of the Ammo's too.

Full Body shot



Upper Body shot

I also painted the extra beam saber much darker the the other one.
I think I'll use it for Heavyarms.
This wraps up the painting. I just have to wait for the water slide decals. Hoping to find it soon since I have been searching for that decals for a long time now. Wing Gundam will stay in the box till I got the water slide. That's it for now. Thanks for viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...