Friday, August 03, 2012

Restoration Part 3: Bandai MG 1/100 Wing Gundam EW ver. Ka

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 9 | Part 10 |

It has been a month after my last update on this project. Finally, I started painting some parts now. Here are the updates I made today.
Right leg and some parts of the Right Wing prepared for painting.

Used Primer Gray for this one first before proceeding to the main color I will use.



Left Leg and some parts of the Left Wing.

Used Primer Gray too.

Just finished the Leg parts but haven't finished the whole Wing parts since the Sun did hide early today.
Hopefully, I can continue it tomorrow and paint some of the parts with the main colors I want to use.
More update soon. That's it for now. Thank you for viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...