Thursday, August 16, 2012

Restoration Part 7: Bandai MG 1/100 Wing Gundam EW ver. Ka


It has been 6 days since I finished the Body unit and got stopped because of the irregular weather condition on my place. Now I have finished the remaining parts to complete the Wing Gundam unit. Here are the updates I made.
Arm Unit part 1 preparation.

Primed



Final Coat

Arm Unit part 2 preparation.

Primed

Final Coat

Head unit preparation

Primed

Final Coat

Arm Unit: Front
I haven't painted the fore arm clear parts.

Arm Unit: Sides

Shoulder Armor: Front

Shoulder Armor: Back

Shoulder Armor: Sides

Head Unit: Front
Haven't painted yet the front camera for the V-fin.

Head Unit: Back

Head Unit: Left Side

Head Unit: Right Side
For all those who have been following my post in the Restoration of Wing Gundam. I hope it doesn't bother you that I always post redundant pictures such as those preparation and the painting scene because I just want to have a full archive on what I do. 

Next stop is the weaponry. That's it for now. Thank you for viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...