Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Restoration Part 5: Bandai MG 1/100 Wing Gundam EW ver. Ka


After how many days, Finally I have some finished parts to show to you. I am glad that I has been sunny in my place this week and I am able to decently paint like 55% of the whole restoration. Here are the updates I made for about 4 days.
This is the test paint for what I will use on the Yellow part.
Primer Red + Orange Yellow




Primed


Final Coat


Final Coat


Final Coat


Waist Unit: Front

Waist Unit: Back 

Waist Unit: Left

Waist Unit: Right

Leg Unit: Front

Leg Unit: Back

Leg Unit: Sides

Wing Unit: Right

Wing Unit: Left

Backpack: Front

Backpack: Back
I did some panel  lining on the finished parts. I am pretty much satisfied on the colors I have. By the way, this is my first custom color made and hoping to make the Torso, Arm and Head Unit as clean as this one. Hope that you liked it. That's it for now. Thank you for viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...