Friday, August 02, 2013

Restoration Part 10: Bandai MG 1/100 Wing Gundam EW ver. Ka

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 9 |

Heres an update for what will I do with the Wing Gundam ver. Ka I acquired recently.

Mainly, this is the reason why I need the extra parts.
What happened here is that after I finished assembling my Wing Gundam custom painted,
I noticed that the leg joint was too loose and I got a bad idea to tighten it.
A noob idea was made and I ended up destroying the pegs on the middle part of the leg joint for both legs.

Next is that I am missing this white part that you can see in the picture.
So I took it from the extra parts too.

When the time I accidentally destroyed the leg frames, I tried scribing some leg armor parts that didn't turn out that well so I will seal it again with some putty to make it normal again.

After some sanding I think it is back to normal.
Tomorrow, I will be checking it again to look closely if there are any uneven parts which I cannot see tonight because I don't have a bright lamp with me.
Hopefully, I will proceed with the painting of these parts when I have time after school. And I am still looking for the waterslide decals for the Wing Gundam ver. Ka. Maybe someone from the viewers might know where I can buy it in the Philippines only. Just comment below so I will know. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...