Friday, September 21, 2012

Package No.14

After selling some of my Figures before. Here is my new set of Figures and I think I will settle on Collecting these figure line. 
Still using LBC as my courier to deliver my package.
The box is customized by the seller to lessen the shipping cost.

I bought 9pcs out of 11 from the Grandline Children Series.
The seller don't have stocks of Volume 2 Ace & Boa.
If you have been following my blog, I have my Volume 2 before which I already sold to a friend.



Volume 1: Sabo & Luffy

Volume 3: Jabra & Rucci

Volume 4: Spandam, Funkfreed & Robin

Volume 5: Zoro & Kaku
I'll buy Volume 2 next time, maybe along with the upcoming released of Volume 6: Sanji & Usopp. Of course, review of these figures will follow next. That's it for now. Stay tuned for more. Thank you for viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...