Wednesday, February 12, 2014

WIP Part 7: Bandai MG 1/100 Tallgeese EW: Complete Head, Body and Waist

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 8 |

Been working this for the past few weeks and now I am almost halfway done for the overall progress. What I have finished (not yet top coated) are the Head, Body and Waist unit. I did the usual panel washing and weathering as well as the application of decals and markings.

I got curious with the clear part for the Eye, since in the images in the Manual and to the Box Art, the eyes there is in color blue which is not actually. At first I wanted to paint it in clear blue to get the same effect but throughout the process I didn't do it and I'd stick to the unpainted clear eye still is the best because of the foil sticker underneath the eyes.









This is pretty much done but I need to fix some weathering first before top coating it. I also left the thrusters uninstalled to the boosters on the back skirts because I haven't painted it yet with my usual paint scheme of the thrusters. Hopefully, I'll be finishing this totally on or before weekends. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...