Saturday, August 10, 2013

Package No.24

At last, my most awaited item is here. I have been searching for this for over 6 months because I forgot to pre-order it before it was released on January 2013. Luckily, I had encountered some helpful friends to help me find and get this Item. It was bought in Singapore by a friend and was taken back here in the Philippines when he had a vacation and dropped to another friend who took care of shipping it to me. 



Hopefully this time I won't get same Mobile Suits just like I had in Volume 1 & 2, so I won't be hunting it anymore. Because looking for a single item from the set are hard to find and sometimes it will be like doubled or tripled the price of the set itself. I will get to review this later tonight and post it tomorrow and let's see if I can get all the 8 different Mobile Suits in this set. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...