Thursday, July 25, 2013

Review: Banpresto K-ON!! DX Figure Summer Course! "Yui Hirasawa"

Character: Yui Hirasawa
Origin: K-ON!!
Manufacturer: Banpresto
Classification: DX Figure
Series/Volume: ?
Material: PVC, ABS
Release: June 2012
Dimension: H=16cm

Box Art: Front | Back

Box Art: Sides

Box Art: Top | Bottom


The packing inside the box looks like this.

Everything is inside this Bubble Wrap.

Upper Body: Front | Back
I like the paint job on her eyes as well as the expression on her face.
The upper part of her jumper looks plain and not much detail done on it.

Upper Body: Sides
The wavy effect from her sleeves looks nice.
Though the arms look thin because of her clothing.

Bag: is just simple with a peg on top of the handle which you'll be connecting to the right shoulder of Yui.

Lower Body: Front | Back
The lower part of the jumpers looks plain too with some white trims that has some X marks on it.

Lower Body: Sides
The shoe color looks nice to see in combination with the blue jumpers.
Though it lacks on details.

Base: is circular in shape with some polka dots on it with a Tea cup logo.
It also have the pegs for the feet to mount on. The other peg is elevated.

Final Look: Front | Back

Final Look: Sides

Photo Summary of the Details
I've waited almost 3 months because of the broken part that I have to fix before reviewing this item. It is sad to have a broken figure but I am glad the store owner gave me a gift coupon because of the broken part and earlier this week I have the Hand drill that I used in fixing a broken figure tutorial. The figure doesn't have much of detail to except of but still the figure looks good and I think they really did a great job on the face. I can imagine Yui's face in the Anime really looks the same at every point of this figure. That's it for now. Till my next review. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...