Thursday, April 10, 2014

WIP Part 7: Bandai MG 1/100 Wing Gundam Proto Zero EW: Enamel Wash and Weathering

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 8 |

I finished this progress last Saturday and I only have the time to post this update now because of busy and tight schedule. Lets proceed directly to what I have done in this progress.

First I sprayed Gloss Coat to all the parts I will be applying the Enamel Wash. I waited like 2-3 days to finish spraying and letting it dry. I made it in 2 batch of spray works. 

After that, I started doing the Enamel wash. I hope I can do a bit of tutorial on how I do my Enamel Wash but I am not that confident with it now because I only use cheap Enamel Paint and Lighter Fluid which most of the time fails me. I am still not closing my mind in doing a tutorial for this so we will look forward to that Tutorial in the Future.

And finally, I continued on weathering it using my handy Weathering Master from Tamiya. Note that when I did the Enamel Wash it is also my initial weathering. Here are some photos I took once done this Progress.










If you can notice, there is a lot of shiny parts glowing in the pictures. Those are the parts I spray with Gloss coat. Once done with applying the decals and stickers I will finally spray it with Flat Coat to finish it all and all those shiny parts will all be flat. 

As you can see, I tried doing the Twin Buster Rifle and mounted it on the right hand. The arm carries it well but the designated hand manipulator for the Rifle isn't doing the best to handle it. Instead of doing a straight rifle pose, it will decline a bit which I can tell the weight of both rifle is relatively heavier. I will show you more of the Cons in this Kit based on my preferences. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...