Sunday, April 13, 2014

WIP Part 8: Bandai MG 1/100 Wing Gundam Proto Zero EW [Finished]

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 |

So here is the final part of this Month long Project that I have surely loved. I have uploaded these images awhile ago in Facebook and now I am officially posting it in my blog too. 

What I did in this last part was applying all the Stickers and Decals based on the manual (I often not follow the Manual for positioning most of the Marking stickers). I took like 2 sessions before finishing the application of marking stickers. After that I Sprayed it with Flat Clear to seal all what I have done to the Kit. Here are some photos for us to enjoy which I did earlier today:








The beam saber handle are stored inside the white armor parts for both shoulders.

The side skirts can are composed of 2 parts which you can move backward to split them up.

It has a hidden gimmick for the upper leg part which is used only when doing the Bird Mode.
This is the normal or the Mobile Suit form of the legs.

If you are doing the Bird Mode, you'll need to pull it down to extend before bending backward the lower part of the legs.


I don't like this pose pretty much. It look stiff or is it just me done wrong with the posing.








For now ProtoZero will stay along with his long time rival. Hopefully I can extend my Cabinet for more space of these Flying Gundams.
The transformation from MS to Bird Mode is almost the same with the old Wing EW but the way you are going to transform it (moving parts needs to move) is a pain in the ass for me. I have it like less than 30 minutes before perfectly doing the Bird Mode. Maybe I am just careful not to scratch the flat coat on the Kit so I am transforming it one by one, limb by limb just to make sure I will not be breaking anything that I am not aware of while pulling something on a certain part. I don't have the chance to compare it to the Wing EW bird mode but I guess this one is much bad ass than the Wing EW because of the Twin Buster Rifle an those Expandable Wings. 

I think this would be my last Kit for about how many months. I will try to focus on creating my little decent Photo Studio to have a better Pictures when posting in my Blog. I will also be building up my Gallery section because I believe there are only 2 posts there that I made long ago. I am also quite busy on dealing with my new Online Store I am operating here in the Philippines, it is called RockFall City. For those who are from the Philippines, please do try our Service. We offer affordable and decent price for our items. If you don't find your desired items in our list, you can send me a message via our Facebook Page for us to search for your looking for items. You can also hit comment here in my blog. I think that's it for now. Stay tuned for my upcoming figure reviews and more. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...