Friday, March 07, 2014

WIP Part 1: Bandai MG 1/100 Wing Gundam Proto Zero EW: Box Preview & Unboxing

Part 2Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 |

After some time focusing myself in doing my Day time job and my Online Toy Store, now is the time to start another Project and I think a Bird with Big Guns will satisfy me. This will be my summer WIP because after this I will be going back to my unfinished Projects till finishing them all. 

Let's talk about this Kit. If you have remembered, I got this last December 2013. This kit is one of the most wanted of all Gundam Wing fans out there. They have been waiting for a long time along with the Tallgeese which was release a year ahead of this Kit. Now, they have some predictions on the MG Nataku EW and MG WZC 2.0. Hopefully another shocker will shock us for MG Wing kits Bandai will release. 

Box Art: Front


Box Art: Sides

Box Art: Top A

Box Art: Top B

Box Art: Bottom A

Box Art: Bottom B

The package consist of 6 plastic bag, Manual and some Wing series promotional printouts.

Runner A

Runner B

Runner C x2

Runner D

Runner E x2

Runner F

Runner G1

Runner G2

Runner H x2

Runner I x2

Beam Saber

Display Base

Polycaps

Stickers and Decals
The parts somehow resemblance to the Wing EW but they are not the same except for the hand manipulators, beam sabers and the Display base which also available in some MG Strike Kits released. I am somehow thinking of some tutorials that I didn't showed before while doing this Kit. Let's just see what will come up in my mind. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...