Tuesday, March 18, 2014

WIP Part 5: Bandai MG 1/100 Wing Gundam Proto Zero EW: Parts Preparation

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 6Part 7 | Part 8 |

Before I do my usual dry brushing with the inner frames. I jump ahead in preparing the armor parts first to familiarize it more and see if there are adjustments I need to do before completely assembling it. Here they are:

Head parts


Body parts

Arm parts

Waist parts

Leg parts

Wing parts

Shield parts

Rifle and Saber parts
I like what they did to the colored clear parts. But in some point its kinda useless because like the clear part for the Shield which it will be covered by the foil sticker as well as to the eye part. Tomorrow, I'll try to do the dry brushing if I have much time since it's my little brothers' and cousins graduation day. We might be go outside for celebration, if not I will do what I have to do on this WIP. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...