Monday, June 25, 2012

Review: Banpresto K-ON! Summer Uniform ver. "Mio Akiyama"

Character: Mio Akiyama
Anime: K-ON!
Manufacturer: Banpresto
Material: PVC
Release Date: Sept 2010
Height: approx. 15cm
Character Info: is the mature but scaredy-cat-bassist, and second vocalist. She is left handed. Mio is shy and that is why she chose bass over the move conspicious guitar. 
Front

Right Side



Left Side

Back

Top

Bottom

The figure and the base is placed on this hard plastic tray.

There are 2 parts included.

The figure is in 1 piece.

The base has Mio's drawing with her Name and instrument.

The figure stands just above 15cm.

Mio looks shy in here just like the usual in the Anime.

Mio has her long and beautiful hair.
Her bust is kinda big than the other members.

In my perception, Mio looks tall in this figure but as I measured it.
She's just as the same height as Yui's figure. 

Sometimes they use their PE shoes instead of this brown shoes.

What I like in this figure is her eyes.
Or should I say the emotion that this figure is showing.

Once again, Banpresto never fails on the under wear of the Figure.
Overall, I like this figure than Yui. If I will rank them 1-5 with 1 as the highest. I would say this figure is rank 2 and I will give Yui rank 3. That's it for now. Thank you for viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...