Friday, June 29, 2012

Restoration Part 1: Bandai MG 1/100 Wing Gundam EW ver. Ka


It's about time to start my Restoration of this Wing Gundam ver. Ka from my friend (Dodi Mendoza). He said, it is better to give it to me because they are just stuck in his office and he knows I can make it better in a way of restoration.
Panel lines are applied. Shield decals are applied too.
Luckily, he gave the extra decal sheets he didn't used.

The joints are bit loose but still can stand on its own without the wings.



It included the Buster Riffle, Enery Packs, Shield and a Beam Saber + 1 extra effect. 
Been reviewing the Manual since I got this. I think I will start with disassembling this, then sand it off to remove the nub marks and the dry transfer decals on the shield.

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...