Saturday, June 23, 2012

Package No.12

Got another package today. This package is kinda delayed, I don't know why. I also want to thank my friend for preparing these items for me. He's been a big help for me in my hobby. 
This package is kinda big. I even tried to fit in a Hebigat 5kg still wouldn't fit.

The items are inside this big Eco bag.
The print says Stars Sports, in the back shows the GreattoysOnline print.



Here they are. The whole members of the Hokago Tea Time band.
They are wearing their Summer Uniform here. 

Along with the package are these built Gundam from my Friend.
I will think of something how will I resurrect these Gundam back.
I also bought some materials I need like the paint brush set
and HIPS (High Impact Polystyrene Sheets)
Two of the K-ON! box was slightly damaged due to the shipping. I should have put it in the Air21 box for sure and safe shipping. The transparent plastic in Yui's box cracked from the upper right corner. The box of Azusa have dents on the side. Gladly, the others didn't have the damage at all. But due to old age figures. Most of the box are kinda dirty, especially those tape marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...