Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Restoration Part 8: Bandai MG 1/100 Gundam Astray Blue Frame Second Revise

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 9 | Part 10 | Part 11 | Part 12 | Part 13 |

After those rainy days, finally the sun shows perfectly. I am almost done with the painting.
Primed some remaining blue parts of the arms.

Primed some white armors of the arms.



Continued priming some parts and
painted the base color of those I primed today.

Continued painting the base colors for those already primed.

I am looking for an alternative of the Tamiya Gunmetal.
I tested this Bosny No.10 Steel Gray on a Plastic spoon.
This one fails me. I will look for more colors that will suit for the black parts.
So far, I have painted all parts except for the Black ones. I might resort for another Coating for the blue parts to make it more darker tone. That's it for now. Thank you for viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...