Thursday, June 14, 2012

Package No.11

Got another package from my friend. I would like to thank him for sending this package even though I haven't sent the payment yet. He is such a good person and I am thankful for that. 
This time the box are different. One is SuLight Box 4kg and the other is Hebigat Box 5kg.
SuLight Box  4kg costs 180PhP and  Hebigat Box 5kg costs 358PhP.

Didn't expect to have the Hebigat Box 5kg to be that large.
I should have known the 5 figures can be fit into a single box.



Here they are. I bought them as a set. The first 2 volumes are released back 2011.
And the recent 3rd Volume release just this April. I am glad that my friend offered me these figures.
These are my first Figures to be completed as a whole set of Main Characters in the Anime.
That's it for now. Figure Review will follow soon. Thank you for viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...