Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Restoration Part 7: Bandai MG 1/100 Gundam Astray Blue Frame Second Revise

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 8 | Part 9 | Part 10 | Part 11 | Part 12 | Part 13 |

It has been raining everyday so I can't continue on my painting. For now I have this on my schedule to repair some issue on my MG Blue Frame.
This is the Left shoulder armor.
I used Super Glue to fix it and sand of after it dries.

This is the left hand.
That broken part makes the 3 fingers move loosely.
Since it is too hard for me to mod and glue that small broken part.
I used Plastic Cement on the ball joint of the fingers and dry it to make it stiff.
Thanks to my Gunpla friend for their suggestion on how to fix the loose fingers problem. I hope tomorrow the Sun won't hide. I need to finish painting before the rainy season really comes. Thank you for viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...