Saturday, May 26, 2012

Restoration Part 6: Bandai MG 1/100 Gundam Astray Blue Frame Second Revise

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 9 | Part 10 | Part 11 | Part 12 | Part 13 |

Another update on my MG Blue Frame restoration.

Continued painting the Blue Parts

Primed some White armor parts. 



Assembled the Waist, Torso and Head to see
if the Gray parts looks good with the Blue parts.

I also did some panel lining on the Gray parts before assembling.

The black parts is not painted yet.

I might coat another blue to make it more darker as said by my friend.
But overall, I am happy with the result for the new color scheme.
That's it for now. More update soon. Thank you for viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...