Sunday, May 13, 2012

Restoration Part 2: Bandai MG 1/100 Gundam Astray Blue Frame Second Revise

Part 1 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 9 | Part 10 | Part 11 | Part 12 | Part 13 |

Here is the paint test for the main colors I will be using for my MG Blue Frame. I tested it on the Transparent Plastic Spoons I bought yesterday.

(Left to Right): 1coat, 2coat, Primer Gray + 1coat, Primer Gray + 2coat.



(Left to Right): 1coat, 2coat, Primer Gray + 1coat, Primer Gray + 2coat.
Now, I am choosing between the "2coat" & "Primer + 2coat". They are most likely the same. But as you can see in the images "2coat" has a rough texture than the "Primer + 2coat". I might go for the "Primer + 2coat". Or I will try another test directly on the parts I will be painting. I'll stop for now since the Sun suddenly hide from the clouds. I think it's gonna rain again @_@. That's it for now. Thank you for viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...