Sunday, May 13, 2012

Restoration Part 1: Bandai MG 1/100 Gundam Astray Blue Frame Second Revise

Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 9 | Part 10 | Part 11 | Part 12 | Part 13 |

Yesterday mark the day for Restoration Part 1 of my MG Blue Frame. I've been planing this few weeks ago. And yesterday since I am free of work I bought some supplies and usable items for this project.

Bosny No.21 Blue
Bosny No.31 Orange Yellow
Bosny No.68 Primer Gray
Popsicle sticks
Transparent Plastic Containers
Transparent Plastic Spoons
Sanding Paper 1000 Grit
Super Glue

First, I maid some Sand Paper Sticks.



Traced a Popsicle stick into the back of the Sand Paper.

Cut-off the traced pattern.

Glued it in the Popsicle stick.

I made only 2pcs of Sanding Sticks since I don't have much things to be sanded.

Took a picture before disassembling my MG Blue Frame.

Here, I used the Transparent Plastic Containers to segregate the parts. 

Finished removing the decals and sanding.
That's if for now. Next will be the paint test. Thank you for viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...