Friday, May 18, 2012

Restoration Part 4: Bandai MG 1/100 Gundam Astray Blue Frame Second Revise

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 9 | Part 10 | Part 11 | Part 12 | Part 13 |

Yesterday, I continued painting the Tactical Arms II. I used the Primer Gray for the white parts here and coated the other parts with their respective colors. Though the weather started to change, I have to stop painting and set it for today. 

Tactical Arms II parts.

1st Coating.



Today, I double coated the Blue & Orange-Yellow parts and done some white armors from the Torso. I will hold the white armors 1coated with Primer Gray first and I will think if I will 2nd coat it with White or 2nd coat it with Primer Gray. I kinda like the Primer Gray color. 
2nd coating for the Blue & Orange-Yellow.
1st coating for the Torso white parts.

Head & Waist parts.
I used masking tape to stick that single part because
my Alligator Clip cannot hold the piece properly.
Thank you for viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...