Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Package No.16

Hi guys, been really busy playing RO2 and gone lazy with the hobby because of no hauls for me to work on. Earlier today, I got this package which I was expecting yesterday to come. This package is from a good friend who recently stated Japan and made his trip back to the Philippines.

This is my second LBC Kilobox10 package.


Tamiya Spray-Work HG Single Airbrush and Air Compressor REVO.
I didn't really expect someone to give things like these to me.

Supposedly, he will only send me the AB and Compressor. But before he sent me the package, he asked me a favor to paint his unfinished Bandai One Piece Model Kit Going Merry Flying Model. Of course without hesitation, I accepted the favor he asked. At least I got something to do for him with all his goodness to me.
Also together with the Bandai One Piece Model Kit Going Merry.

Most of the parts are scrambled inside the Going Merry Flying Model box.

Others are inside the Going Merry box. Notice a lot of space here because this is where he put the Compressor.
Sadly, when I tried to test the Compressor something exploded inside it. I told my friend just this evening what happened and said that he forgot to tell me its for 110v which I don't really know. I felt sad for that moment it exploded.  I will try tomorrow to ask electronic shops if they can fix it. For the Going Merry's, I will check the manual and try to arrange the parts where it belongs so I won't make a mess. By the way, I just reached max level in RO2 so I think I had time for this projects. That's it for now. Thanks for you time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...