Saturday, March 31, 2012

WIP Part 8: Bandai MG 1/100 Gundam Heavyarms EW: Dry Brushing and Detailing

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 9 | Part 10 | Part 11 | Part 12 | Part 13 |

Hi guys, I stopped my WIP back in a few days because I don't have the camera to use along with my WIP progress. Now, here is my latest progress of my WIP. 

I used Tamiya Acrylic paints. Chrome Silver, Leaf Gold and Red. Here are the pictures while doing the WIP.

I painted the Backpack thrusters with Chrome Silver in the outside coat and Red in the inner core.



The missile heads are painted Red.



I dry brushed the inner frames with Silver Chrome.


I dry brushed the weapons then add some details using Gold Leaf and Chrome Silver.


Here are some closer looks for the details I made.




Here is the Full view of the Inner Frame with the weapons.




I also dry brushed and add some details on the extra hands included.

Thank you for viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...