Thursday, March 01, 2012

Package No.7

Hi guys, I'm back with my latest items came earlier today. It is Banpresto One Piece Grandline Lady Volume 1 Nami & Bonney. I bought this last day in a bargain price because the owner is investing for a Gundam Model Kit. The deal turn out well since we talk in our own dialect "waray". Though he is residing in Cebu, he's originally from Eastern Samar. Here is the packaging.


I was given choices on what Courier will deliver the items for me. Air21 would be nice but it is 1 day late than LBC. So I choose LBC. I don't know if they handled it with care, since the box is slightly squeezed. Or maybe they taped the package so hard that's why the box was squeezed.


The figures box is wrapped inside with this black paper bag




The side of the box is supported with some carton.


Here are the figure's box. I'm kinda sick today, but I will check the figures later and hopefully try to make the review also. Stay tuned for more. That's it for now.

Thank you for viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...