Sunday, March 04, 2012

Review: Banpresto One Piece DX Figure The Grandline Lady Volume 1 "Jewelry Bonney"

Hi guys, here is my follow review for the Grandline Lady Volume 1. Now I'll be reviewing Jewelry Bonney. Still from One Piece Anime/Manga. Manufactured by Banpresto.

The packaging is more the same as Nami's Box. It's just the picture is Bonney with her name printed and her Insignia. I also research about Bonney, it says that she is the Captain of the Bonney Pirates. She is from South Blue and She is one of the Eleven Supernovas.

Right side of the box.


Left side of the box.

Back of the box.

Top of the box.

Bottom of the box.

The figure is also packed in a cardboard.

As well sealed in a plastic cellophane and bubble wrapped.


The figure is also in "one piece". No assembly needed.

Plain base on the top. In the bottom is the Series name engraved.


I like the details and color of the fur jacket. The creases of the shirt and shorts are nicely done. It would be nice if the cap is removable. The belt buckle reminds me of the Pig from Angry Birds. This figure can't stand without the base too. Here are some picture in different angles.



One thing I don't like in this figure is that they molded some printings in the back of the Cap.



Overall, the details are nice. I have to say this is more beautiful than Nami. More details is in this figure. Or maybe I just don't like girls in Bikini. I want them be naked. LOL. Hahahahahaha. I will give this figure a 10/10. That's it for now. More to come this month.

Thank you for viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...