Monday, April 09, 2012

WIP Part 11: Bandai MG 1/100 Gundam Heavyarms EW: Enamel Wash & Initial Weathering

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 9 | Part 10 | Part 12 | Part 13 |

After drying my gloss coat for almost 2 days. I added enamel wash and initial weathering to the armors parts. Here's what I used in my Enamel Wash. From eft to right:

#1 Cotton buds - Cleaning the excess from the enamel wash.
#2 Lotus Black Enamel - I think any Enamel will do for enamel wash.
#3 Lighter Fluid - I collected the Lighter Fluid into a small jar for easy transfer.
#4 Enamel Wash Mixture - I already made a mixture of my wash before starting.
#5 Barbecue Stick - For stirring the mixture.
#6 Fine Tip Paint Brush 









Thank you for viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...