Saturday, March 03, 2012

Review: Banpresto One Piece DX Figure The Grandline Lady Volume 1 "Nami"

Hi guys, sorry for the short delay of my latest items. I got busy and not feeling well. So here it is, from One Piece Anime/Manga. It's Nami of the Straw Hat pirates. This is manufactured by Banpresto with the series of One Piece Grandline Lady.

The packaging is more or like the same for the Grandline Children box. As the usual Grandline Series, you will have the banpresto logo on the upper right corner and the toei sticker on the lower right corner. Of course the picture of the Figure on the front under it is the series name and its volume. You can also see the insignia for Nami with the Jolly Roger skull.

The right side of the box shows the back picture of the figure. 



The left side of the box shows a close up frontal view of the figure.

The back of the box shows the figure included in the volume 1. Also some information that I hope I can read ^_^

The top of the box having the name print.

The bottom of the box shows the name as well the insignia of nami.

Whats inside the box is a cardboard sealing the figure inside.

The figure itself is sealed with plastic cellophane and bubble wrapped.


The figure is in a "one piece", unlike the Grandline children which are separted in severall parts.

Also included in the figure are 2pcs of gem for Nami's bracelet.

The base is just plain more likely the same with the Grandline Children.

In the back of the base engraved the Series name "Grandline Lady"

Details are great as usual, the color separation and shading is nice. The creases for the jeans is nicely done. Though I don't like the pose of the figure because it's kinda falling. Unlike the Grandline Children, Nami can't  stand without the base. Here are some pictures in different angles. 






Overall, the figure is nicely done. Nothing much in this figure other than the sexy body and big boobies. Hahahahaha. I will give this an 8/10. Watch out for more. That's it for now.

Thank you for viewing.

2 comments:

  1. thank you for giving us the body review of Name, I wish you will include some of information about her. I brought her at PIJ, as comparison of some bibliography about her to get more information. Just like my one piece ace i do brought it and have read more review about him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natalie, I'm kinda new in figure reviewing. And I don't have the standard yet for my reviews. Maybe my next reviews, I will set standards like constant information about the character and so on. Stay tuned for more. I have lot of figures to be reviewed in the next few weeks. Thank you for viewing. And hoping you liked it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...