Thursday, July 11, 2013

Review: Banpresto Smile PreCure! DX Girls Figure "Cure Happy"

Character: Cure Happy
Origin: Smile PreCure!
Manufacturer: Banpresto
Classification: DX Girls Figure
Series/Volume: ?
Material: PVC, ABS
Release: July 2012
Dimension: H=15cm

Box Art: Front | Back

Box Art: Sides

Box Art: Top | Bottom is just the same


Everything is inside this cardboard box.

The Figure and the Base are inside this Bubble Wrap.

Full Body: Front | Back
The overall color is lighter pink with some darker pink on the trims of the dress.
I enjoyed touching the big hair, it's like a flower ready to bloom.
The Gem on the Crown and Ribbon looks chrome or metallic painted.

Full Body: Sides
The right side of the hips has a small pocket like in circular form with a ribbon having a golden gem in the middle.
The boots are mainly white in color with some light pink on the top and bottom. It has also a small ribbon design on top.

Base: is pink in color and has a ribbon kind of shape with engraved heart in the middle below the peg for the foot.

Final Look: Front | Back

Final Look: Sides

Photo Summary of the details.
The figure cannot stand by its own because it is like leaning on the left side while the right foot is not that seated on the floor. More likely it is a dynamic pose to me that she seems to be hopping while doing her pose. Overall, the figure is nicely done also I haven't seen any paint job failures to this figure. I haven't actually seen any of the episodes of this series but I will try to watch this someday. I want to start from the beginning of the real series until I reach the current series which I think it is Dokidoki! PreCure. I still have another PreCure figure for review and I think I still have 3 more on my wishlist need to hunt and all of them are the main protagonists of their specific PreCure series. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...