Thursday, February 28, 2013

Package No.17

Finally! Here they are. My first haul this year. The package was sent via Metrowide Courier Express, I think it is handled by LBC as you can see in the packaging tapes used. They we're packed in a 3 separate XL Pouch and as usual the box got dents when they arrived in my place. That's one of the common things you will encounter when shipping in pouches. Other than that, the what's inside is in good condition. I haven't checked it yet but I am sure nothing seems to be broken inside by the looks of it. 



Completing my Wing EW Team. Wing, Deathscythe + Tallgeese.
I already pre-ordered the Tallgeese II though it is not from the EW series.
Next EW Kits I would get are DS Hell & Epyon.




The Wing & Deathscythe has the same box dimension so as to the Sandrock & Heavyarms. But the Tallgeese box is a bit fat than the others. I am very excited to build these, but I am not yet finished on my recent WIP the Going Merry Flying Model so I will just keep them for now. Soon I will be posting WIP of them 1 by 1. So keep following my post. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...