Sunday, December 25, 2011

Stop Build: Bandai MG 1/100 Gundam Astray Blue Frame Second Revise

Hi guys, haven't started yet on my latest Model Kit, so many things need to prepare for the building. For now I would like to show you my Stop Building Video with my First MG Model Kit back in August 2011. It's an 1/100 MG Blue Frame Second Revise. I hope you'll like it guys.

Series: Mobile Suit Gundam SEED VS Astray
Pilot: Gai Murakumo
Armaments: "Armor Schneider" Combat Knife
                   "Armor Schneider" retractable foot combat knife
                   Tactical Arms II 
                             * Flight Mode
                             * Gatling Mode
                             * Gatling Arm
                             * Sword Mode
                             * Sword Arm Mode
Release Date: October 2009
                   

Thank you for viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...