Thursday, December 29, 2011

Photoshoot: Bandai MG 1/100 Gundam Astray Blue Frame Second Revise

Sorry guys, I've been busy this past few days working with my Social Security Account.

This morning, I just finished doing the photoshoot for my G-SHOT 2011 entry with my MG 1/100 Gundam Astray Blue Frame Second Revise. I'll be entering two categories, the Best Straight Built and Best Gunpla Photo. I took many pictures with various poses and angles for me to choose the best of the best. You guys can also choose for me. Just go comment on this post which is your best photo to be entered on the competition. By the way, December 31, 2011 will be the last day of submission. Here are the photos guys. ENJOY.
















It's really hard to make good photos if you are only using point & shoot cameras with the simple photo booth. I hope this would be fine for the competition.

Thank you for viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...