Friday, December 30, 2011

Simple Photobooth

For those who asked me about my photobooth I used in my recent Photoshoot. I am glad to show you my Workstation and Photobooth.

My Photobooth is made out of an illustration board, cut into 4 pieces and stick together using packaging tape. Actually it looks like a Quadrilateral shape from the top view. The item cost would be more or less 60PhP and you can buy the materials easily in different school supply stores near you anywhere in the world. 

The light I used is only the main light of the Room itself, I think it is a 100Watts Florescent Bulb. Just enough to light up my whole photobooth and the subject to be photographed.


Some used tracing paper, some are silk cloth as background. It depends on the availability of the things you need. 

You can also see my Markers and tools for making my GunPla on the right side of the Photobooth. On the monitor are the photo taken from the photoshoot recently.

So, that's all for now. I hope this will help you create your Photobooth just like mine. Or be more creative and do what is on your mind. Good luck guys and Love more GunPla!

Thank you for viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...