Thursday, November 21, 2019

Package No.72

Just received this today. Had this ordered via Shopee during their 11.11 SALE. Been wanting this for like a long time now. Luckily I accidentally found it in their ON SALE items.





I am a bit disappointed because I messaged the seller about the packaging that it should be in its pristine condition yet they sent me this old packaging with stain on it. It is clear that they don't take care of their items. I am very for the store I got this item from because I gave them a negative review about my Item. 

I already tested the Item. It works using the USB cord, but haven't used it using the required battery yet. Never the less it is working. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...