Friday, December 06, 2019

Package No.73

I received this package yesterday, I was just able to post this tonight because our city's line of electricity is heavily damaged by the storm and in my area they have like 5 days before the electric company fix the problem. A lot of trees and roof got messed up and most of the power lines got tangled because of the strong winds. 






I would like to thank my friend Brian Doctor for making this item possible in my reach. Though we do have a Jollibee branch here in our City but unfortunately they are not part of the list of branches that will be distributing this Funko POP! Jollibee & Hetty 2-Pack.

He also bought me the Filbar's Super Secret Stash for the storage and some extra Boss Protectors for my other Jollibee POP!

I think his will be my last package this year. Next year I will be compiling all of my packages for a month so I won't be posting a lot of packages from time to time. That's it for now. Thanks for your time. Merry Christmas to you guys and a Happy New year. See you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...