Friday, October 18, 2019

Package No.71

A big package just came in today. Have been waiting for this for quite some time now. I had to gather these items first before shipping out to me. Very much excited to have these on my crib now. 





It includes the ARTFX Premier Hulk, Iron Man & Captain America also my Rebor 1/35 Tenontosaurus Tilletti Ceryneian Hind. Also had the SHF Spider-man Far From Home Advanced suit which is an order from my Customer here in our Area.

I am pretty much satisfied this time about the shipping. The items didn't get any damage at all. Talking about large package it might have been taken care very well during transit that is why it didnt get damage along the way. Will have to see when can I open these precious items. That's it for now. Thanks for you time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...