Monday, July 29, 2019

Package No.69

Received a major package late today. Supposedly this should be in my crib already on Friday but I was not able to pick it up because my Colleague didn't informed me that I have a package arrived during that day. 




This is by far my most favorite package I have ever received because it consist of my most awaited Figures in the opening of the second half of the year. This consist of the Kotobukiya ARTFX+ Thanos and Captain Marvel which completes the Marvel Avengers Series 2. I also the 2 newly released Dinosaurs from Rebor plus my King Rex long awaited partner the Killer Queen herself. And of course the new Kotobukiya line ARTFX Premier Thor Odinson, this is the first of this new series.

I already had a peek on all of them ,which I don't often do, and they really look stunning and gorgeous to my eyes. I didn't expect Thanos to be that big and the Thor to be that so detailed + the collectible card that is a nice addition to the figure as well. 

Of course we cannot escape about Shipping problems. Some of the box of the items got damaged. Nevertheless, I am still happy that they all arrived safely even this dents. Can't wait to start my new project on this blog. I already have a pending Edit on the Figure review so stay tuned. I will be posting it sooner. Thanks for dropping by. See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...