Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Package No.68

Got this Item because of the Hype. Hahahaha. The package is the Funko POP! Ad Icons Jollibee 40th Anniversary #30 release which I was not able to get my hands on the first release because the Jollibee branch in our place didn't have it. 




I am just glad that I found a seller online with the 40th Anniversary sticker on it that sells cheaper than the others. I really wanted to get this one to be paired with my recently acquired Jollibee Funko POP! that is released on the Philippine Independence Day 2019 as an exclusive item. There are also other Jollibee Funko POP! out there like the Flocked version and the Metallic version that are all limited Edition. I didn't picked them because they all has the same mold like the first release. 


You might also see a Funko POP! Jollibee #30 with no Jollibee 40th Anniversary sticker on it. They are just the same with the first release but I think those are the next batch released after the firsts. 

Just an update, I just finished getting all accessories for my new Camera. What's next are reviews so stay tuned for more updates. That's for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...