Sunday, February 14, 2016

How I Create my own Ferrero Bouquet

This may not be new to the viewers but this is my own way of creating my own Ferrero Bouquet. All materials are randomly bought just to come up with the final product. 

Here are the things we need for this Project:
1. Ferrero Rocher (you can buy other chocolates as well)
2. Plastic Wrapper (this will serve as the cover for the Chocolates)
3. Colored Art Papers (you can choose your preferred colors)
4. Laces (for the Ribbon, but you can buy a pre-built ribbon if you want)
5. Satay Sticks (this will hold your Ferrero Rocher in place)
6. Needle & Thread (I'll be using this in creating the Ribbon)
7. Scissors 
8. Ruler
9. Sticky Tape

Here are the materials.


Cut the Colored Art Papers and the Plastic Wrapper into squares. The small squares are for the Chocolates and the Larger Squares will be the used to cover the bouquet on the last part.

Wrap the chocolates carefully and seal it with Sticky Tapes.

Insert the pointed part of the Satay Stick just below the chocolates.

Do this to the colored art papers.

Just fold it in an angle this way or the other way around.

Using the folded colored papers, wrap it around the Chocolates as you can see on the Photo.

Tape the Ferrero flower sticks by 4s. 

Now tape them altogether.

Use the Larger colored art papers to wrap the whole Ferrero Bouquet.

Now we will do the Ribbon, Cut the laces into several pieces.

I wasn't able to take pictures on how I did this. Just for your preferences, search for Puff Ribbon Tutorials to see how this is made.

I also covered the exposed Satay Sticks below the bouquet with the extra Colored Art Papers.

Now you can tie the Ribbon to the Bouquet.

Here is the Final Product.
The project lasted for about 3 days and it was roughly done. Most likely it is just an experiment out of love I felt for my Beautiful Girl and I think I made her happy that night. Now I am excited for our next Valentines date. That's it for now. Thanks for your time. Happy Valentines :D <3  <3 <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...