Saturday, February 20, 2016

Package No.45

Don't be confused with the Box Information, it's just another X-Men arrived! This is the 4th from the Kotobukiya's X-Men ARTFX+ Lineup. 3 more left to complete the Set. I also ordered a Lightsaber Chopsticks for my Beautiful Girl as a late Valentines Gift.


I haven't yet reviewed the past packages I had. I even stopped working on my Altron WIP because of a hectic schedule I am having with my day job. Hoping this Summer I'll be able to do the reviews as well as continuing my Altron WIP. That's it for now. Just stay tuned for the reviews I'll be unleashing and Thanks for your time.

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...