Sunday, November 22, 2015

WIP Part 2: P-Bandai MG 1/100 Altron Gundam EW: Box Preview & Unboxing

Part 1 |  Part 3 |  Part 4 |

Box Art: Front


Box Art: Top & Bottom

Box Art: Sides

The Package consists of 11 Plastic Bags and the Manual.

Runner A

Runner B

Runner C1

Runner C2

Runner D1

Runner D2

Runner E

Runner F

Runner G

Runner H1 x2

Runner H2

Runner I1

Runner I2

Runner I3

Runner I4

Runner J1 x2

Runner J2 x2

Runner XA

Runner XB x2

Polycaps

Waterslide Decals and Sticker
Most of the parts do resembles to the Shenlong, it is just re-colored into green. The new parts are those for the Dragon Fang it also has Stands to make the Dragon Fang Stay up for the action pose. Of course since this is a P-Bandai Kit it comes with a Waterslide Decals which is great. It is easy to apply I should say than the usual marking decals. I will be starting the WIP maybe a week from now. I just have to prioritize some of my work at the office. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

Prepared some of my Tools to be used during the WIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...