Monday, November 16, 2015

Package No.42

After how many months of no Hauls. Now I am back to work with a bit of Gunpla. My last build was over a year ago and I missed doing this. I am glad that when I had the budget Bandai announced the release of MG Altron Gundam. Though it is a bit expensive for an EW Kit, since it is release as a Premium Item I had no choice but to buy it. I missed a few Premium EW Kits already so I don't want to miss another one again. 

I also bought a Tamiya Panel Line Accent Color (Black). I think I will consume a lot of time doing the Panel Wash solution so getting a Panel Line Accent Color will help me and I can focus on what I will be doing to my Kit.

It was delivered by JRS Express.

Box Art of MG Altron Gundam

Tamiya Panel Line Accent Color (Black)
Hopefully I can start it this weekend. Stay tuned for the WIP of this Kit.That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...