Saturday, April 18, 2015

Package No.40

Something different came today. This is my first time to post sneakers into my blog. I just bought this recently and it came to me a week later.



The box is a bit dented and dusty.

Here is the Kobe X Blackout

I know this may be a bit personal thing but I am really a Kobe Fan since I started watching NBA few years back when I was in Elementary. I already have the 7 and 8 Kobe Shoes and I am really loving not only the design but also the feeling when I am wearing it. It is very comfortable and it of course fashionable. I might get to do a noob review for this shoe. Why noob? Because I am not that familiar in shoe terms specially reviewing it. I have read and watched a few reviews before buying this thing so I might get a few words here and there just to do my own review. Now I have a lot of pending reviews to work on. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...