Saturday, April 11, 2015

Package No.39

I am back again this early because I picked-up another Package. This time it is from Japan which I bought from eBay. Actually, this Package was already available for Pick-up since Wednesday but I just have  time yesterday to pick it up after my Afternoon appointments. I claimed this from the Post Office.

The actual Item was just a quarter of this box. I am grateful that my Seller really took my request to have my Item Packed in a sturdy Packaging so it won't have that much risk because it is a long way before it will arrive my Area.


It also surprised my that my Seller put this large Bubble Wrap which made my Item really stable inside and without much movement even when shaking.

Here is what's inside. The Cheero Power Plus Danboard Version 10400 mAh Mobile Battery.
I already made some testing on this Battery and I might be able to have a review on this early than my ARTFX+ Deadpool. So stay tuned for the review. That's it for now. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...